Sign up in store by filling out the registration form and sticking it to your receipt and next time you’re in we will have you set up, your points added and a free  points to get you started. For our online customers this facility will be coming soon.
Points are calculated on the value of goods purchased after all offers and discounts have been taken into account. From time to time we may have bonus points available, on certain days, certain items and of course 50 points for your birthday. This information will be sent to you be email so make sure to tick the communication by email box when registering so you don’t miss out. For every euro you spend on food 3 points will be rewarded also 3 points on every euro spent on any other items in store.
You can check your balance in store. Every point is worth one cent and can be redeemed anytime you want. For our online customers this facility will be coming soon.
If you need to change your email address or phone number you can do so in store.
If you lose your card, come in store or call us to report it. We will then cancel it and transfer over your points to your new card, the next time you come in we will have your new card up and running.
- Full of Beans Limited reserves the rights to modify any of the terms and conditions governing the programme including, but not limited to, the methods through which points can be earned, how points can be used, the value of points earned and the conditions under which points may be forfeited.They can do this at any time, with or without notice, even though these changes may affect a customer’s ability to use the points that he/she has already earned.
- The programme has no predetermined termination date and may continue until such time as Full of Beans decides to terminate the programme. Full of Beans may terminate the programme at any time, with notice via email to the customer’s email address currently on file with Full of Beans for their online account. Any points that are remaining in a customer’s account at time of termination will be forfeited and no compensation will be provided. A customer’s continued participation in the programme constitutes the customer’s acceptance of any changes to these Terms and Conditions. Customers are responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to any changes that Full of Beans may make to these Terms and Conditions. The most current version of these Terms and Conditions will be available on this Website and will supersede all previous versions of these Terms and Conditions.
- Participation in the programme is personal to the card holder. A card holder is responsible for the proper use and security of his/her card and his/her points. A card holder cannot share or transfer his/her points.
- Points collected do not have any monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- If a card holder returns products/purchases which he/she has bought Full of Beans will deduct the points collected on the card related to such returned products. These will be removed within 72 hours. If a card holder exchanges products/purchases then Full of Beans is also entitled to modify/cancel these points based on whether cash refund is issued or products bought in a different point category.
- When a card is not used for 12 consecutive months it will be deemed as expired by Full of Beans. All details on the account will be suspended and the points balance set to nil.
Your personal details that you supply during the application process will be held in the strictest confidence by Full of Beans Limited. Your personal information is encrypted by a third party security company with their unique encryption key. This is then held on a secure hard drive under Lock & Key that will never be divulged to anyone or any organization outside of Full of Beans Limited without your required permission. Full of Beans Limited is fully compliant with GDPR rules and standards..